Join us for your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to lead a whole industry into the digital era. Let’s make buying industrial metals as easy and fun as shopping online!
Alfipa is one of the most innovative players in the metals industry and a trusted supplier for multinational corporations and industrial manufacturers. Using modern lean start-up methodologies, together we will build the next generation of digital marketplaces for an industry where young people are taking over, but still have to deal with faxes and printouts.
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a motivated and capable
Senior Web Developer (Frontend & Backend)
with 4+ years of experience
Your tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a senior web developer with the perspective to become our IT team leader. Working closely with the team in our development office in Ortigas/Manila and the CTO in Germany, you will enhance our existing in-house tools and build a new digital marketplace for the metals industry.
Your skills and experience
You have at least 4 years of experience as a full stack, backend and frontend web developer with profound experience in:
- NodeJS and related frameworks for backend development.
- Databases such as MongoDB or MySQL.
- Integration of 3rd party frameworks and APIs.
- Server setup and maintenance including Linux, cPanel, DNS, etc.
We develop in CoffeeScript using the Meteor framework. Ideally, you have already used the Meteor framework and MongoDB. If not, you are willing to learn this exciting, cutting-edge technology. We’ll provide self-study material.
We offer you
- Working in a small, dynamic team with flat hierarchies and efficient decision making.
- State of the art equipment and development stack.
- Enormous opportunities for personal development, perspective to become IT team leader.
- The chance to shape the future of an entire industry.
- As an established company with existing revenues, we offer an adequate compensation package and guarantee on-time payments.
Please send the following to Dr. Daniel Quadt at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV and short motivation letter – why do you want to join us?
- A self-assessment from 0 points (never done that) to 10 points (master guru) for the skills listed above.
- Code samples, working links, designs or GitHub profile if available. Please indicate which parts you have developed.